|* Made in the USA *
* Made from 8620 Certified Material.
* Exceeds Industry Tolerance Standards.
* Finished to 32 micro or better.
* Coolant holes are Super Finished, Non-Carburized.
* High quality black oxide treatment to ensure long life.
|Depending on machine usage pull studs should
typically be inspected every 1 to 2 years. Any signs of
wear or damage indicate that they should be replaced.
|Please note that retention knobs are not
interchangeable. It is the end user's responsibility to
verify the correct knob needed for his/her machine.
|Any pull stud with indications of cracking
must be replaced for safety reasons.
|Nodicor Retention Knobs / Pull Studs
|Made in USA
|Retention Knobs usually ship
in 1 to 2 Business Days.
|Quality Retention Knobs
At Discount Prices!